Saturday, November 10, 2007


Yesterday was one of the busiest days of the year for us at the Scout Office. Auction day. It's the culmination of two to three months of pretty intense work. Most of us are out procuring items to be auctioned. Some have assignments for the "show" itself. Still, I managed to take an hour in the afternoon for me. I took a hike on the Bonneville Shoreline Trail. It was a hazy day but the view from the mountainside was better than the one from Washington Blvd. I have to maintain the integrity to treat myself with care in spite of a hectic schedule. I know from personal experience that overall, I can accomplish much more when I get in my exercise and other personal care things done than when I neglect myself and the most important relationships in my life in favor of saving the world through my career. the Photo is taken above about 40th st. looking back towards Farmington.

No comments: